Friday 3 August 2018

Cook Island

This week was Cook Island language week YAY! We had Hamida come and talk to me and my classroom about the Cook Islands. We had Hamida teaching us about the language about the Cook Island and how they sound  like Maori for a example saying good bye Aere Ra and in Maori Haere Ra, we learned a dance. The girls did a hola and the Boys move there legs and then we did around the world and I got partnered with Phillip and we were number one and we went first with other people and is was fun.

Hope you had fun reading my blog post blog you later.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi my name is Phoenix and I am in room 18 I liked how jadarose mum came to show you guys how to dance and I bet it was reallly fun.if you would like to look at my blog here it is Phoenix @ Owairaka District School bye (phoenix)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.